How does my order get processed?
All the orders will get dispatched directly from our Poland warehouse within 2 working days. Due to the certain policy, shipment for entry into the United Kingdom from other countries will be transit in Germany. It would take about 10 workdays to get the package delivered.
In regards to the tracking number and status, you can expect it once the package goes through the facility scan in Germany, which would take about 7 workdays.
How can I change or cancel my order?
If you want to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Our relevant staff will get in touch with you immediately. Your order could be modified or refunded only before we ship out the item. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for additional help.
Do I need to pay for the shipping and taxes/duties?
KUGOO provided free shipping to all products(unless otherwise specified), taxes/duties will be covered.
Why shipment delay?
Most cases of delays will be caused by holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. If you need any additional help, please contact our customer service.
My order never arrives. What should I do?
If you haven't received your package within the standard delivery times, please follow the steps below.
1. Check the status of your order with the tracking number first
2. Contact our customer service immediately for assistance.
Missing items or damaged items?
Please contact us without any hesitation. It would be appreciated if you notify us of any missing item or mistake within 3 business days of receiving the order so that we would effectively make it right for you.
Notice: Please contact us for proper shipping costs and special offers if you want to make a group purchase or massive purchase.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help. We'll support as much as we can.
At KUGOO, we strive to improve the quality of our products, which has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before being shipped out. Once our products somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
KUGOO offers 12 Months warranty (6 months for the battery) against defects in workmanship and/or materials from the date of purchase, we are responsible for troubleshooting, and offering free repair service or sending replacement parts to fix issues, not including issues caused by any personal behaviors, abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, etc).
KUGOO offers the following solutions.
- We'll ship replacement parts by regular mail and walk you through with instructions.
- We'll exchange the defective accessories with functionally equivalent ones which are equivalent to the original parts in performance and reliability.
In the above cases, KUGOO covers the repair fee and shipping fee, and there is no further charge for customers.
The KUGOO Limited Warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Scooters purchased elsewhere, in used condition, or second-hand are not covered under warranty.
If issues are caused by any personal behaviors or standard use, KUGOO doesn't offer warranty services.
- The product hasn’t been commercialized by KUGOO or any of its authorized dealers.
- The product was modified or repaired by unauthorized technicians or/and by using faulty, modified, or unoriginal equipment/accessories.
- The product has suffered accidents or damages caused by external factors, atmospheric conditions, or any other such events.
- The faults are caused by dirt, impurities, water, foreign bodies, etc., where applicable.
- The product was used in the rain and/or drove through a body of water with a depth bigger than 4 cm.
- Product or parts identification (series/codes/marks etc.) that are deleted / illegible, marking or embossment crafted, made for various purposes spare parts or original pars show dents, mechanical shock, thermal or other fractures, cracks, etc. not attributable to them.
- Damage and defects due to improper handling and transport made by the buyer.
- Changes to the original condition of the product by natural influences (corrosion, condensation, etc.) due to improper storage conditions.
- The product has not been used according to the conditions of the user manual. Product faults are caused by vandalism or similar causes.
- The warranty duration has expired.
KUGOO reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and, at its sole discretion, to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In the event a claim is submitted but is determined to not be covered by this warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair costs and return shipping costs to you.
- Warranties outlined in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from a course of dealing or using, or trade. KUGOO makes no warranty expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- KUGOO reserves the right to update model designs or substitute models with graphics and/or color changes. Product replacements are subject to item availability. If an exact replacement is not available, KUGOO reserves the right to use refurbished / comparable value components and products in fulfilling any warranty claim.
- Seller shall not be liable in contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise for damage or loss of other property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of property or equipment, claims of customers of the buyer, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall the seller's liability exceed the purchase price of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. The obligation of KUGOOs and buyers' sole remedy under its limited warranty is the supply of a replacement from regular product inventory lines. KUGOO shall not be liable for any other costs incurred nor shall KUGOO be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Your use of our products is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for (and KUGOO disclaims) any and all loss liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to the computer, mobile device, and all other property.
- Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying KUGOO Products for his or her own use and not for resale.
- Customer shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your warranty information, please send an email to [email protected].