All EU orders include Free Standard Shipping. Duty Free.
All our shipping will be a door to door service with local UPS or DHL delivery company.
Packages in the Polish warehouse will be shipped within 24 hours. It normally takes about 5 - 11 days to deliver after being sent out.
We only ship on Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Return and Warranty Policy
KUGOO RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
- Your Products (only purchased on the Website Kugooscooter.uk) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Battery warranty is 6 month.
- We can’t cancel the order if your parcel has been shipped out.
- We only refund or replace items when we ascertain the scooter has gone faulty due to defects in materials/workmanship within 7 days (starting from the date of delivery). No shipping fee for returns or replacements in this case.
- Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No handling fee for returning/replacing/maintaining the product, but please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
KUGOO provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. If your KUGOO product has a warranty related issue, you must retain the original purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims to verify your warranty eligibility.
After Sales Service - Europe Center
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by KUGOO are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase .
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- KUGOO must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that KUGOO needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to KUGOO or if the defective item is not returned.
- You must include your defective Product within the original packaging or dealers’ approved packaging.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through kugoo-scooter.com
- Purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
THE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND ALL RIGHTS FROM IT SHALL BE LOST IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- The product hasn’t been commercialized by KUGOO or any of its authorized dealers.
- The product was modified or repaired by unauthorized technicians or/and by using faulty, modified, or unoriginal equipment / accessories.
- The product has suffered accidents or damages caused by external factors, atmospheric conditions or any other such events.
- The faults are caused by dirt, impurities, water, foreign bodies, etc., where applicable.
- The product was used in the rain and/or driven through a body of water with a depth bigger than 4 cm.
- Product or parts identification series / codes / marks etc. that are deleted / illegible, marking or embossment crafted, made for various purposes Spare parts or original pars show dents, mechanical shock, thermal or other fractures, cracks, etc. not attributable to them.
- Damage and defects due to improper handling and transport made by the buyer.
- Changes to the original condition of the product by natural influences (corrosion, condensation, etc.) due to improper storage conditions.
- The product has not been used according to the conditions of the user manual. – link Product’s faults are caused by vandalism or similar causes.
- The warranty duration has expired.
We currently accept two payment methods --- PayPay, Debit or Credit Card
Debit or Credit Card: